May 19, 2010

Things That You Don't Talk About at the Dinner Table

Tonight we installed the new toilet. It was fantastic. Maybe not the actual installation part of the toilet was so fantastic (but Alan did an amazing job, though!), but the toilet itself is amazing. On a vacation adventure in Spain a couple summers ago, I was introduced to one of the coolest toilets ever. About 95% of the toilets in Spain (that I used) were all the same kind. They have two flush options. On the top of the toilet there is one button on the left for Number Ones, and a second button to the right for Number Twos. Obviously the Number Two option flushes more water, but the whole toilet is still very water efficient and it is just oh, so pretty. I am getting more and more done on the bathroom everyday. It should be done in about a week! Then on to the next project: helping Alan with the kitchen!


These aren't pictures of our exact toilet, but just so you

can understand how it looks and is set up:

No comments:

Post a Comment