May 16, 2010

The First Step Is Admitting You Have A Problem

Hello, my name is Caitlin and I'm addicted to Target. It's true. After making myself stay away from my oft' frequented store, I stopped in the other day. I needed one thing. I came out with too much. Way too much. It was quite the receipt, let me tell you! However, I have received quite a fair sum of money as graduation gifts, and I try to make sure that I buy something in particular when people give cash as a present. I like being able to think back that "Eve got me a beautiful Liberty of London canister set as a present for graduating college," rather than "Eve gave me cash and I got some groceries that were gone in three days." I don't know why, but I have gotten way too excited about these canisters. I cannot wait to have them in my new, beautiful kitchen!


I have been looking for some attractive flour, coffee, and sugar tins to no avail. I found these on serious clearance, and just knew these were the ones I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment