February 3, 2011

Pops of Color

While surrounded by fields of white snow, I am dreaming of color. Being stuck in the house for several days made me so happy to be surrounded by pattern, texture and color. Here are some houses I love with pops of color that spark my imagination of things I want and could mostly make myself.

This is a play room "rug" made out of those puzzle-together floor mats and paint! Brilliant!

Do we think I could pull off a wall of wallpaper samples decoupaged together like this? Do we think Alan would let me? Hmmm....

Where can I find a lamp like this?!? I've gotta have one.

The white walls! The dark floors! The amazing color carry over on the transom from the next room over! Swoon...

What a fantastic graffiti art wall. I wish I could be so imaginative.

This kills me! I have got to find an ornamental mirror and paint it exactly as seen here.

Beautiful mix of pattern and color.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment