January 16, 2011

What's the Fun Of Being Engaged If You Can't Look at Wedding Dresses?

Even though we are planning a long engagement, I still have to admit that I am so excited about getting married! One of the few things I do have in mind for the wedding is something laid back. Both Alan and I are casual people, so there's no reason to squeeze into an uncomfortable stuffy dress just to get a good photo-op. I want casual. I want an outdoor wedding. I can't wait.

Here's a couple of dresses I think are adorable and fit my style.



I'm not the most conventional of people, either. I love this dress. Do we think my grandma would absolutely hate it if I got married in a grey dress? ...Yeah, probably so.

Even though I know this is maybe more of a bridesmaid dress, I totally dig it for a bride's dress. Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. If you EVER need someone to go dress shopping with you and give you an HONEST opinion I'm your girl.

    Check out Jcrew. They have decent prices and cute dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete