June 21, 2010

All 64 Colors, With the Sharpener on the Back

It is funny to think that for the last 7 or 8 years, I have said that my favorite color was black. It looks good in all seasons, hides stains better, and matches everything (even brown in my opinion). My first apartment was mainly black and white. The house will be anything but. Last night I was looking over my photo files on my computer and checking things out that I have in my "Paint, Make, Do, Sew" file. It was all bright, vibrant, beautiful, look at me! colors.

I've never liked screens too much, but this one won my heart.

I would love to learn how to embroider, just to make pillows like the one on the left.

Love this headboard.

There's no way Alan would ever let me do this to the wood floors at the house, but a girl can dream.
I've been searching for fabric like this, but I'm not looking in the right places apparently.
I am a huge fan of painted chairs.
This is shockingly similar to the screen, but its ruffled! Love, love ruffles!
I love zinnia graphics, and this pillow is amazing.
This little girl's room is fantastic.
Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment