June 5, 2010

Absolutely Exhausted

Alan and I have been working our tails off, let me tell you. Our kitchen is now just a room with a faucet on the wall, or where a wall formerly was. There are no walls, no ceiling, no floor, no sink, cabinets, no shelving, no appliances, no beautiful Fiestaware. So where to go from here? Well, that is one long list. A long list that hasn't exacted been written yet. Yikes! However, today I decided on the tiles for the floor, paint colors for the walls and cabinetry, and we have decided on an awesome, surprise upcycled counter top. So at least we have a little planned. We still need to get a couple things set in stone, such as the tile for the backsplash, placement of a microwave (which is much more involved than one would think), hardware for the cabinets, and where to hang the pendant lights. Whew!

Once we get the kitchen cleared out I will take some before pictures and post them, and then post pics as the kitchen progresses. I also need to find the cord that connects my camera and computer. Then I can really post the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment