So how do I feel after not eating for 3 days? Amazing! This diet is absolutely what I've been looking for. The fruit and vegetable juices are so filling, give me lots of energy, and I'm losing weight at a healthy pace.
Alan and I are have quickly found some juice recipes that we like, and some we don't. We have been fixing sweeter juices (orange or apple) for breakfast, and make a vegetable juice for lunch and dinner, and sometimes another sweet fruit juice for dessert.
I've always gained and lost weight in my face first, so it's beginning to be obvious that I'm losing weight. My mom even noticed my weight loss today! I realized today that at the beginning of 2011, I was the heaviest I'd been in 7 years. I was super depressed, super tired all the time, and generally felt like crap. I hated the way I looked and felt, and it was seriously affecting me.
Today, I am the lightest I've been in years! Since January I have lost 25 pounds! I feel so great, and so confident about the way I look right now. Today I wore and shirt that I was very tight just a few months ago. Today, it was a bit baggy! Eeeeeeee! So excited to continue on the weight loss journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment