October 2, 2010

I've been on the lookout for a pretend engagement ring lately. Sounds silly, right? Yea...it kind of is. But, working retail, I have strange men ask me if I'm single and wanna date...while they're busy stealing. No....really. That's the type of men coming my way. And I am more than happy with my man, and don't expect a real engagement ring anytime soon. So, I've been looking for a ring to wear while at work. Of course, I was more interested in rings that are MUCH cuter than plain, fake engagement rings. Although I really don't like rings, I think these from verameat are so adorable.




Not a ring, but a necklace...of a Hatchet Wielding Centaur Pirate, of course!
And here, we obviously have a hippopotamus shark monster eating a woman.

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine has her "ring" tatooed on her ring finger! Slightly more painful, but cool.

    ReplyDelete